A technical performance long sleeve top which looks great on and off the water.
This super soft top will perform hard whether you are on the water, out for a brisk walk or working out – with special dri-release fabric that won’t overheat you, but keep you dry, comfortable and warm.
When on the water we found wetsuits to be sweaty, uncomfortable and unnecessary if you are not intending to get wet. Staying warm whilst exercising is all about technical layers which led us to develop our long sleeve Performance top. It goes perfectly with our short sleeve performance t-shirt to deliver added warmth whilst out on the water or doing any form of exercise such as skiing, yoga, hiking, running or cycling.
Super soft and breathable, the dri-release fabric technology will help regulate your body temperature, meaning that you will not overheat when performing. Due to it’s moisture wicking and odour resistant properties, it will keep you cool, comfortable and feeling fresh. It offers permanent performance, so no chemicals or irritants to wash out over time. And if you do manage to get wet the super fast drying material will have you back to normal in no time.
User friendly features include zipped hand warmer pockets, perfect for keys, lip salve or tissues, and optional wrist guards for keeping your hands warm when the temperature drops. The perfect all round long sleeve performance top.
1. Moisture Wicking Keeps you cool whilst paddling
2. Super Fast Dry Four times faster than cotton
3. Odour Control DriRelease fabric prevents foul smells from clinging to the fibres keeping you fresher for longer
4. Soft and Warm High Performance Fabric Keeps you warm when you need it without overheating – allowing you to enjoy your activity
5. Flatlock Seams Reduces any potential rubbing against skin
6. Cut for Comfort Stretch fabric that moves with you
7. Long Neck Zip allowing you to cool down if needed
8. Zipped Pockets Great for keeping your hands warm when stopping for a rest
9. Thumb loops stops the top riding up and keeps your hands warm
10. Reflective trim keeps you visible in low light conditions
I bought my paddle chum Becky one of these for her birthday and because she’s not allowed to have nice things unless I can have them too, I also bought myself one. It’s soooo good! Fit is perfect, love the thumb holes and sleek pockets. All round quality. Just one thing though, what is the tiny loop on the underside between the two pockets for? I’m intrigued... there must be a reason for it because Red don’t design things for no reason!
Hi Fiona, thanks so much for the review. To answer your question it is a tie down loop – so if you wanted you could thread a waist drawstring from shorts or leggings through it to stop the top from riding up!