Red Paddle Co North America Ride Competition
Terms and Conditions
The Prize Includes:
2x 12’6” or 10’6 Ride MSL Inflatable SUPS
2x Carbon Nylon 3piece Paddles
2 x Coiled Leash
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the USA and Canada only, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Red Paddle Co, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on 27/05/2019
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Entries must be submitted via https://redpaddleco.com/en-us/create-your-own-adventure-with-red-paddle-co/ and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained emailing Red Paddle Co (firstname.lastname@example.org) No later than 28 days after the competition closes
7. The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
9. The prize includes free, tracked shipping to one address within the USA or Canada.
10. Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable. No cash or credit alternatives are offered. No upgrades are allowed. Red Paddle Co reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specific prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will be shared with Red Paddle Co International for marketing purposes. Red Paddle Co will not disclose to any third party other than those named above without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Red International. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the following Security Policy found at https://redpaddleco.com/privacy-policy/
14. The winner of the prize must agree to acting upon their adventure idea and providing a paddle blog for the Red Paddle Co website.
Promoter: Red Paddle Co, Unit 12, Halwell Business Park, Totnes, Devon. TQ9 7LQ