We know that when it comes to using an inflatable board, paddling is only part of the experience. This is why we’ve spent just as much time developing the absolute best luggage system for your board.
After covering over 100,000 miles with our boards we had a really good idea of what was needed from the ultimate bag. Our all new bag has the most significant developments yet seen with inflatable board bags. It has integrated wheels that make travelling through airports a pleasure. The “Sherpa Back Pack” system can be stowed when not in use and is super comfy when you need to put the board on your back. The front loading system makes packing and unpacking super simple. The internal straps make sure the board stays put while in transit. This bag truly is the ultimate solution for travel and storage.
The new bag has many features including:
- Integrated wheels = makes travelling with your Red even easier
- Front loading feature = easy loading and unloading
- Internal load straps = holds the board in place for comfortable carrying
- Padded backpack straps = Super comfortable
- Waist strap = ensures the bag stays in the optimum position for carrying
- Side grasp handles = pick the bag up anyway you want
- Address window = easily identify where your board needs to be returned if lost
- Double stitched seams = bonded nylon sail making thread – ultimate durability
- Coil zip = no snag or erosion